1.1. Research fellowships:
Narhar Kurundkar Advanced Studies and Research Centre awards short-term research fellowships every year. Application in with brief write up of project work and estimated expenses may be submitted to NKASRC. Advertisement for this programme is released in state level Marathi Daily and Universities in the month of May. Projects aligned with objectives of NKASRC are encouraged and priority is given to the research work relevant to under developed region. There is no condition of pre qualification for this fellowship program.
- It is open for people from all walks of life, who have understanding of issues faced by society and urge to find solution for the same.
- Research fellows will also need qualities like dedication to work, disciplined objective thinking ability and analytical mind.
- Completion of research project needs hard work and readiness for regular study.
- Research topic may be from humanity and sociological studies with enter disciplinary approach.
- Research proposals need to include objective, hypothesis, List of literature review, methodology, Research design, resources & time.
- Applications are evaluated by the research review committee (RRC). Research scholars may be called for interview and personal discussion by the subject matter experts if necessary. The decision of RRC will be final.
- NKASRC will assign a guide to the research fellow for the period of the fellowship.
- Research projects may be considered for financial assistance up to Rs. 25000/- based
- on merit and need. These fellowships are not scholarships to Ph. D. researchers.
- For a two year research project Research fellow will have to submit six monthly progress reports. Review periods for shorter projects may be mutually decided by guide and scholar on case to case basis.
- There will be a mid term review of the research project.
- Research fellow will submit their report at least one month ahead of final date as presubmission for review by experts. The recommended correction will have to be implemented in final report.
- At the end of the project research scholar will present findings of his research work at
- NKASRC and submit a detailed report, along with abstract up to 500 words.
- This work may be considered for the publication by Kurundkar Sanshodhan Patrika. In case research fellow wishes to publish his report. Independently prior approval in writing from Director - NKASRC must be obtained.
NKASRC has also identified short, medium and long term projects in line with objectives and social needs of Marathwada Region. Interested candidates may check with us for further details.
1.2. Research Support Activities:
NKASRC organizes workshops and training programme with reference to Research Methodology of the inter-disciplinary Research.
1.3. Doctoral Research:
NKASRC is also a recognized research centre for interdisciplinary studies. We have a panel of research guides recognized by Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University. Complete list of guides with subject is part of the annexure to this document. Scholars aspiring to pursue doctoral research leading to Ph.D. degree can register through NKASRC.