To facilitate continual learning to support research activity, NKASRC has adapted program model. These programs support independent and interdisciplinary work. Each academic platform consist of a co-coordinator and a panel of associate fellows. This team decides the short term and long term research focus for the program within framework of vision/mission and objectives. The academic structure is formulated based on the identified gaps between university syllabus and research focus.
2.1. Academic Platforms
Warsa, marathi terminology for heritage is a wider term, suggesting national, sociocultural, historical, idealogical art, architeutural backdrop of a given society. Even today in the wake of globalization of 21st century every national group, rather every nation in trying to retain and pin-point its special identity in the form of heritage, that in warsa. Indian peninsnla, a vast sub continent is a rich treasure of art architectural sociocultural heritage. Maharashtra in general and Marathwada in particular retains intangible heritage as well as built heritages ranging to thousands of years. Warsa creates awareness about our heritages through dialogue, discussion and talks. Group has planned short term courses for the benefit of research scholars.
- Short term courses planned by this group are
- Basic course on inscription reading
- Advance course on inscription reading
- Basics on Modi script.
- Research Methodology for history.
- Interested candidates may check with the NKASRC for schedule and fees.
- Program Coordinator : Dr. Balaji Chirde
- The advisory Panel for Warsa
- Dr. Prahakar Deo, Dr. G. B. Degloorkar, Shri. Kiran Deshmukh, Shri.Raja Dixit
Every form of literature has had a great impact on the society of the past and the present. Research in literature is important as it reflects linguistic, cultural, religious, economic, social and historical factors of different societies. Creation , appreciation and analysis are significant aspects of art. Rasaswad group in addition to the traditional critical research , engages into writing, reading, textual and concept of literature. The expertise of the team extends over contemporary writing, socio-political context and literature in education, cultural representation of identity, diversity and alienation. Regular literary seminars, national conferences, are hosted by inviting experts from various universities.
- Short Term Course: Discipline and methodology for translation.
- Program Coordinator for Rasaswad: Dr. L.S. Deshpande
- Advisory Panel for Rasaswad
- Shri. Datta Bhagat, Prof. Pralhad Lulekar, Prof. Tasneem Patel , Prof. Tejaswini Deo.
Chawadi is a traditional concept indicating free discussion and arriving at common conscience in our rural social set up. It has its origin is ancient Janapad and Ganarajya system. Chawadi continued to play an important role even in post mediaeval and early modern period. Research Centre and its Chawadi groups would organise a “Chawadi Katta” a free open discussion centre for youngsters, collegians graduate and post-graduate students. Current issues and socio-cultural educational problems related to contemporary society would be taken up. This Chawadi Katta would be a periodic activity at a fix date and time once in a month. This would be a sort of prabodhan based on group discussion meet and lead to intellectual interaction.
- Program Coordinator: Dr. V.N. Ingole
- Advisory panel for Chawadi:
- Dr. Ajay Dandekar, Dr. Shruti Tambe, Dr. Swati Shirwadkar